News from NFCYM and Beyond
- So many issues in the news cry out for a faithful response. Find resources for handling these issues from a faith perspective. (7/30/14)
- NFCYM's episcopal liaison is interviewed by America magazine in "Church Reform from Below: An Interview with Bishop Frank Caggiano." (7/30/14)
For more news items, see the full News page.
Follow the Synod on the Family
Follow news and information on the Extraordinary Synod on the Family:
- Vatican Press Office's synod website.
- Search for tweets using the recommended hashtag #synod14 or visit the Holy See's Press Office Twitter page.
- See the background information on the USCCB Synod page.
October Is National Bullying Prevention Month
Check out the information and resources from Pacer's National Bullying Prevention Center website (the organization that started the awareness month).
Plan Ahead for the NFCYM Annual Membership Meeting
The next membership meeting takes place on February 3-6, 2015 in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Looking for a Marketing Opportunity?
What's NFCYM's Most Popular Training In-Service?
The NFCYM Minute is a brief monthly newsletter with links, ideas, and resources for those in youth ministry. Complete this form to subscribe.
* Required Field