National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC)
Scholarships to NCYC are available to those in financial need. They are intended to:
- Increase the participation of young people from diverse cultural backgrounds and geographic settings
- Help support those in financial need due to economic hardship
- Include young people with physical, sensory, and/or cognitive disabilities.
Scholarships cover the cost of NCYC registration: in 2013 and 2015, the cost was $215 per person for those from NFCYM-affiliated dioceses. There were more than 1,500 requests for scholarships in 2015. The cost for 2017 is $225 per person for those from NFCYM-affiliated dioceses.
CYFUSA would like to raise enough funds to offer 1,000 Scholarships so young people can attend the 2015 NCYC.
There 78 million self-identified Catholics in the USA. A scholarship is $225. That is less that .01 per Catholic.
So, what can you do? Four things:
- Pray for our young people and for the success of the 2017 NCYC.
- Donate today so another young person can attend the 2017 NCYC. While we providedmore than 650 scholarships in 2015, we had to say no to more than 1,000 others.
- Organize your youth group to begin fundraising now.
- Come to the 2017 NCYC!
Apply for Scholarship
CYFUSA is accepting scholarship applications now. Below are the forms needed to apply:
- Scholarship Program Instruction Sheet-2017
- Application Form-2017 (Parish/School)
- Scholarship Form Summary-2017 (Diocesan)