February 1-4, 2021
Virtual Event (2 – 4 pm ET | 11 am – 1 pm PT each day)
Annual Membership Meeting
Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) is an opportunity for members to participate in professional development, networking, and communal expressions of faith while working together on projects and identifying and taking concrete steps to bring the mission of NFCYM to life.
Countdown to AMM
Jessica loves going to concerts, musicals, all types of shows, and going to the movies, A LOT. She still believes in snail mail and loves writing letters, especially because it’s how most of the saints communicated in the past. (Oh and also, She LOVES ALL THE SAINTS.) She is currently blessed to serve as the Coordinator of Hispanic Youth & Young Adult Ministry for the Diocese of Des Moines in the great state of Iowa.
Mike has worked in ministry settings since 1984, first as a high school teacher and coach, and then in diocesan ministry for the Archdiocese of New Orleans. Throughout his ministry, Mike has been privileged to speak to groups in over 130 dioceses in the U.S. and Canada. He has spoken at parish missions, conferences, rallies, retreats, leadership institutes, and in-services, addressing youth, adults, families, clergy, seminarians, school faculties, businesses, athletic teams, and hospital staffs.
Doug has been a speaker, writer, ministry-leader for over 35 years. After graduating Vanguard University, Doug received his MDiv from Fuller Theological Seminary. He served at Mariners Church in Newport Beach, CA for 11 years and then another 18 years at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA (until 2010).
Brian was born and raised in Washington, D.C. He came to know Christ while studying at Seton Hall University. Following a year as a Franciscan Friar of the Renewal, he became a speaker with Hard as Nails Ministries and a campus minister. He now lives in Florida with his wife, Genevieve, and two children, Mieko and Michael.
The primary event is from 2-4 pm ET each day. Other programming is taking place before and after the primary event for those who wish to attend.
- 1-2 pm ET: Pre-Conference Networking
- 2-4 pm ET: Opening & General Session with Keynote from Doug Fields on Purpose Driven Ministry
- 4-4:30 pm ET: First Time Participant Drop In
- 7:30-9:30 pm ET: Social Event
- 12-1:15 pm ET – Membership Category Meetings
- 2-4 pm ET: General Session with NFCYM Financial Report & Dialogue on Anti-Racism Efforts
- 4-4:30 pm ET: First Time Participant Drop In
- 4:30 – 7:30pm ET: Region Meetings
- 10 am – 12:30 pm ET: Region Meetings
- 2-4 pm ET: General Session with NFCYM Business Report, Project Team and Rapid Response Team Updates, and Idea Incubation
- 4-5 pm ET: Ministry Network Meetings
- 7:30-8 pm ET: First Time Participant Social
- 8-9 pm ET: All Member Social
- 12-1:15 pm ET – Project Team & Idea Incubation continued
- 2-4 pm ET: General Session with NFCYM Consultation Process Report & Closing Keynote with Brian Greenfield
- 4-4:30 pm ET: First Time Participant Evaluation & Wrap Up
Region Meeting Schedule
- Region 1 (CT, NH, ME, MA, RI, VT) – Wednesday, February 3 from 10-11:15 am ET
- Region 2 (New York) – Wednesday, February 3 from 10-11 am ET
- Region 3 (PA, NJ) – Wednesday, February 3 from 10-11:30 am ET
- Region 4 (DE, MD, Military Services, VA, DC, WV, VI) – Tuesday, February 2 from 4:30-5:30 pm ET
- Region 5 (AL, KY, LA, MS, TN) – Wednesday, February 3 from 10:30-11:45 am ET
- Region 6 (MI, OH) – Wednesday, February 3 from 10-11:30 am ET
- Region 7 (IL, IN, WI) – Wednesday, February 3 from 11am – 12 pm CT
- Region 8 (MN, ND, SD) – TBD
- Region 9 (IA, KS, MO, NE) – TBD
- Region 10 (AR, OK, TX) – Wednesday, February 3 from 12-1:30 pm CT
- Region 11 (AS, CA, GU, HI, NV) – Tuesday, February 2 from 2:30-4:30 pm PT
- Region 12 (AK, ID, MT, OR, WA) – Tuesday, February 2 from 2-3 pm PT
- Region 13 (AZ, CO, NM, UT, WY) – Tuesday, February 2 from 3-5 pm MT
- Region 14 (FL, GA, NC, SC, PR) – Wednesday, February 3 from 11 am-12:30 pm ET
While we’re gathering virtually this year, we still want to provide some of the perks you get when attending in person. When registering, you’ll be asked for your mailing address so we can send you a participant pack of goodies to enhance your virtual experience with something tangible!
Hint, hint…have you seen the NFCYM orange camping mugs? One could be yours…plus other items to show off your NFCYM pride and help you participate in the membership meeting.
Cost & Registration
The 2021 Annual Membership Meeting is $49.99 per person, which includes four days of programming and the participant pack. Register by purchasing your ticket online. NOTE: There is a new registration platform, outside of Member Clicks, so you may need to create a new account.
If you have any questions about registering, please contact Michelle Duffey at [email protected].