Annual Membership Meeting
The Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) is an opportunity for members to participate in professional development, networking, and communal expressions of faith while working together on projects and identifying and taking concrete steps to bring the mission of NFCYM to life.
January 31 - February 10, 2022
Join us February 7-10, 2022 in-person or online
What to Expect
- Professional Development & Networking
- Fellowship and community with like-minded leaders
- Opportunities to engage in the work and mission of NFCYM
- Time to connect, laugh, and be amongst fellow ministry leaders and professionals
- Personal spiritual renewal
Cost & Registration
You will have the opportunity to participate in person or virtually.
Your registration includes three days of programming, as well as regional meetings happening the week of January 31, 2022.
Event Access - In-person
Lunches & Hosted Breaks
Event Access - Virtual
Access the early bird special by purchasing your ticket today! If you have any questions about registering, please contact Mayra F. Carpena.
To help protect participants to the degree possible from COVID-19 infection, NFCYM will have public health protocols in place. These protocols may include, but are not limited to:
- Negative COVID test results before travel and/or proof of vaccination
- Facial coverings indoors
- Social Distancing
- Limited Capacity
- Designated Areas for Food & Beverage Consumption
- Denied Access for Those Experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19
NFCYM will finalize protocols on or before December 15 but reserves the right to amend based on local requirements.