Registration & Cost
An individual can register for the First Things in Youth Ministry program directly through the link below. Individual registrants will be placed in a cohort of 8 to 12 other new youth ministry leaders, assigned based on geographical location.
After registration is closed, the cohort coach will contact the group to setup the Orientation Session where the cohort meets one another, reviews the logistics for the program, and determines the dates and times for future sessions (recommended to occur every 2-3 weeks).
- $150 per participant – includes a one-year Associate Membership to NFCYM (a $75 value).
NFCYM membership includes:
- Professional training, resourcing, and support
- Network of peers in youth ministry and youth-serving agencies
- Special rates to NFCYM events
- Full access to resource library and webinars
- Current updates on national trends and concerns affecting youth
- Direct link to national organizations (USCCB, NCCL, La Red, NAACYMN)
A diocese can sponsor its own cohort (or multiple ones) for new youth ministers in their area. They also have the opportunity to designate their own coach.
Upcoming Course and Registration Dates
September 22, 2021
January 14, 2022
May 13, 2022