The Church needs your gifts! Explore open positions below.
National Job Postings
Please note: By clicking on the appropriate job opening area, e.g., “diocesan positions,” you will link to the most recent jobs posted as noted on each page. NFCYM Job Bank is a free service to parishes, dioceses, youth-serving organizations, and individual job seekers.
Job openings are divided into three groups:
- Diocesan Positions: Diocesan youth ministry and adolescent catechesis staff positions
- Parish Positions: Parish coordinator of youth ministry or adolescent catechesis positions
- Other Positions: Other youth ministry and youth-related positions as well as other ministry positions
New positions are posted regularly. For questions related to the Job Bank, please contact us at [email protected].
Instructions for Posting in the Job Bank
When submitting an employment announcement for posting in the Job Bank, please note the following:
- Announcements must be one hundred fifty (150) words or fewer. The job title is not included in the word count.
- Include the web address to your parish/diocese/organization.
- Announcements must be written in sentence format (no bullet points) and must contain some description of the work responsibilities.
- A cutoff date must be specified. This is the date at which the posting will be removed from the Job Bank. This date can be the deadline for résumés or another date that you specify.
- Announcements will not be listed for more than sixty (60) days.
- Announcement text is subject to editing by the NFCYM staff.
- The NFCYM does not charge for this service.
- Please note job postings will be updated every Friday.
Submit your announcements by email at [email protected]. Indicate Job Bank in the subject line and please place your ad in the body of the e-mail, not in an attachment.
Job Bank Online Posting
- Position Title
- Position Description (include at least a brief outline of work responsibilities and contact information)
- Cutoff Date
- Submitter’s Name
- Submitter’s Daytime Telephone
- Submitter’s E-mail Address