A couple things to be aware of as you prepare to purchase tickets:
- Full ticket amount is due at time of purchase (credit card or electronic check)
- Tickets must be purchased by adults 21 years of age or older
- Youth participants are to be within the ages of 14-18 (current high school freshman to seniors)
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds will be provided unless the event is canceled (tickets may be re-sold)
NCYC Teen Testimonies
2021 Theme: Ablaze • Enciende el Fuego
The second chapter of the book of Acts tells about the coming of the Holy Spirit. At NCYC 2021, we will call upon the Holy Spirit to descend upon our young Church and set them Ablaze for the Lord!
El segundo capítulo del libro de los Hechos de los Apóstoles nos habla de la venida del Espíritu Santo. En NCYC 2021 pediremos que el Espíritu Santo descienda sobre nuestra Iglesia joven y ¡encienda en ella el fuego del Señor!
In-Person and Virtual Participation
There are now three different ways to experience NCYC. Details on pricing can be found in the Tickets & Hotels section.
Here is a brief summary of each way to participate:
For those ready to gather in person, we look forward to seeing you in Indianapolis. As you may suspect, this year will look a bit different from prior years, but what should be unmistakable in the experience is our commitment to the NCYC mission: to provide a distinctly Catholic environment in which participants are invited to encounter Christ, experience Church, and be empowered for discipleship.
View the In-Person Participation FAQ Section for more information about changes for this year.
Experience NCYC in a brand new way! Participate as group at the local level, or as a family or individual from home.
To help accommodate for school schedules of virtual participants, the virtual participation programming will be scheduled to run after 5pm ET Friday, November 19 through Sunday, November 21, 2021.
Participants will join through an online event platform and have access to:
- General sessions from in-person event (access to stream and then re-aired as part of virtual programming)
- Breakout sessions from in-person event
- Exclusive breakout sessions for virtual participants only
- Speaker Q&A sessions
- Content to help recreate the NCYC experience, including questions for reflection/group discussion, activity and prayer ideas, and more
Virtual participants also receive access to the streaming only content described below.
View the excitement of the NCYC by watching the stream of five General Sessions from our Featured Speakers, starting Thursday night through Saturday evening. This is a great way for parents and guardians to see what their teens are experiencing or for a teen (or those who have graduated high-school and miss NCYC) to be set Ablaze at home!
This is to view general sessions only—no featured commentary, no breakouts, no processing questions, no activity ideas, nor tangible elements.
2021 NCYC Emcees
SISTER MIRIAM HEIDLAND
Sr. Miriam James Heidland is a former Division I athlete who had a radical conversion and joined the Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity (SOLT) in 1998. She holds a master’s degree in theology from the Augustine Institute and speaks extensively on the topics of conversion, authentic love, forgiveness, healing (and sports!). She is the author of the book Loved As I Am, hosts a podcast titled Abiding Together, and tweets @onegroovynun
Brian Greenfield was born and raised in Washington, D.C. He came to know Christ while studying at Seton Hall University. Following a year as a Franciscan Friar of the Renewal, he became a speaker with Hard as Nails Ministries and a campus minister. He now lives in Florida with his wife, Genevieve, and three children: Mieko, Michael, and Grace.
Planning in a Pandemic
- Required Masks & Social Distancing
- Limited Session Capacity & Participant Groupings
- Designated Areas for Food & Beverage Consumption
- Sanitizing Stations & Periodic Cleaning of Frequently Touched Surfaces
- No Facility Access for Those Experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19
Get the latest NCYC news
Subscribe to the NCYC Mailing List