Board of Directors Navigation
NFCYM Board of Directors
NFCYM Board of Directors is elected to govern and oversee NFCYM’s operations. The board is responsible for setting the organization’s mission, strategy, and goals and ensuring that the NFCYM operates in compliance with legal and ethical standards. The board of directors is also responsible for ensuring the organization’s financial stability and sustainability.
The NFCYM Board of Directors is seeking to fill four (4) vacancies for the coming fiscal year, 2024-2025.
Nominations will be accepted between August 1 and October 3. All nominations will be reviewed and considered by the nominating committee of the board. The board will present a final slate of recommended candidates to the membership the week of November 12, 2023, with a formal vote to follow January 29 through February 4, 2024.
If you have any questions or comments, please email [email protected].
- August 1 to October 3 – Submissions will be accepted
- October – Nominating Committee will review submissions and prepare a slate
- November 8 – Board reviews and approves slate
- Week of November 12 – The board will present a final slate of recommended candidates to the membership
- January 29 to February 4 – Voting period
- February 5 – Voting results announced at Exchange
Kevin Molm, a current director of the board, shares his thoughts on the process and extends the invitation to all members to participate.
If you would like to submit a nomination, please click below. The nomination period will close on October 3.
Available on August 1.