The National Diocesan Directors Institute (NDDI) is an annual four-day institute sponsored by the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry and offered for new diocesan leaders involved in youth and young adult ministry. Designed for professionals who’ve served in diocesan youth ministry for less than three years, programming includes:
- Introduction to national Catholic Church resources
- Training in management and resourcing skills
- Insight into personal spiritual development
- Ongoing visioning and planning
Future NDDI events are listed below. Registrations open in mid-January each year and are filled on a first come, first served basis.
NFCYM will continue to monitor the state of the COVID-19 pandemic to determine the safest way to provide training opportunities. With this in mind, the following dates and format in which the training is provided is subject to change.
- April 26-29, 2021 at Washington Retreat House
- April 25-28, 2022 at Washington Retreat House