The National Diocesan Directors Institute (NDDI) is an annual four-day institute sponsored by the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry and offered for new diocesan leaders involved in youth and young adult ministry. Designed for professionals who’ve served in diocesan youth ministry for less than three years, programming includes:
- Introduction to national Catholic Church resources
- Training in management and resourcing skills
- Insight into personal spiritual development
- Ongoing visioning and planning
2022 NDDI - Schedule
Below is the schedule for both the online (Part 1) and onsite (Part 2) schedule for the New Diocesan Directors Institute. Note that the April 25-27 onsite gathering will include both the Class of 2021 and 2022 and a virtual option will be made available to those not able to travel to DC.
Registration for 2022 Parts 1 and 2 will open in December 2021.
Full Virtual schedule (Part one):
February 2, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 1: Welcome to Diocesan Leadership (Role of the Diocesan Leader)
February 23, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 2: Vision for Relational Ministry (Including Networking and Resources)
March 2, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 3: StrengthsFinder
March 9, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 4: Cultural Diversity
March 16, 2022
- 1:00-2:30 pm ET – Session 5: Ministry Visions: Pastoral Juvenil, Young Adult Ministry, Youth Ministry
March 23, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 6: Training and Formation
March 30, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 7: Consultation Skills
April 6, 2022
- 2:00-4:00 pm ET – Session 8: Direct Services
Cost and Registration
Thanks to the generosity of our presenting team, NDDI is free for participants that work for an archdiocese/diocese that is affiliated with NFCYM (diocesan members).
If you work for a diocese that is not affiliated with NFCYM, the cost is $150 per participant.
After purchasing your ticket, you will receive an email with a link to complete your registration.