Join our team today!
In January 2023, NFCYM will begin work on the following projects:
- Accompaniment Project, a five-year process of exploring the new frontiers of ministry with young people, with the goal to:
- Identify and work with a cohort of 40 diverse parishes across at least five dioceses to develop, test, and evaluate new, experimental approaches to ministry with youth
- Gather the participating parishes regularly for mutual learning as they design and test innovative ministries with youth
- Share insights and discoveries with other parishes and ministry organizations about new, effective ministry practices and strategies for engaging youth
- Partnering with Parents, a five-year process of supporting the domestic church to instill the Catholic faith in children and adolescents, with the goal to:
- Inspiring, equipping, and empowering parents to form their children’s faith in partnership with church leaders and ministers.
- Inspiring, equipping, and empowering church leaders and ministers to partner with parents and caregivers in forming the faith of children.
The National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry is hiring for the following position:
- Senior Project Manager: With support from NFCYM staff, program staff, project teams, members, and stakeholders, the Senior Project Manager oversees the projects to ensure they are completed in a timely and quality fashion and within budget.
- Associate Project Manager for Diversity and Inclusion: Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager and with support from NFCYM staff, project teams, members, and stakeholders, the Associate Project Manager for Diversity and Inclusion oversees the projects to ensure they are completed with the highest level of cultural appropriateness and implemented in ways that will support the various cultural and demographic constituencies of the United States Catholic Church.
For more job postings, click here >
For more information, and questions please contact [email protected]