Annual Membership Meeting
The Annual Membership Meeting (AMM) is an opportunity for members to participate in professional development, networking, and communal expressions of faith while working together on projects and identifying and taking concrete steps to bring the mission of NFCYM to life.
January 31 - February 10, 2022
Join us February 7-10, 2022 in-person or online
What to Expect
- Professional Development & Networking
- Fellowship and community with like-minded leaders
- Opportunities to engage in the work and mission of NFCYM
- Time to connect, laugh, and be amongst fellow ministry leaders and professionals
- Personal spiritual renewal
Cost & Registration
You will have the opportunity to participate in person or virtually.
Your registration includes three days of programming, as well as regional meetings happening the week of January 31, 2022.
Event Access - In-person
Lunches & Hosted Breaks
Event Access - Virtual
If you have any questions about registering, please contact Mayra F. Carpena.
COVID-19 is everywhere. Exposure is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. NFCYM cannot guarantee that AMM participants will not be exposed to COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk with exposure to COVID-19. Members and their families must evaluate the risk when determining whether to participate. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to AMM, participants acknowledge and agree to assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
To help protect participants to the degree possible from COVID-19 infection, the following public health protocols are in place:
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test results within 72 hours of arrival for AMM
- Facial coverings indoors, except when eating or drinking
- Social distancing, when possible
- Limited capacity
- Denied access for those experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
NFCYM reserves the right to amend these protocols based on local requirements and recommended best practices.